As our new Finance Manager, you will be responsible for managing all company accounts in UK and DK. You will be managing a team of 4 employees located in Denmark.
You will be collaborating with all departments in ELCG, Auditors, advisors, banks, and other Stakeholders and you will refer to the Group CFO.
Hybrid working is possible, but it is a requirement that you live in Denmark and are able to work from our office in Søborg.
About the job:
- Management of the accounting team, currently including 3 accountants and a student assistant
- Ensuring high level of engagement and motivation in your team
- All company accounts in the Group current approximately 10 entities
- Ensure that accounting policies, requirements and standards are correctly reflected in the accounts and used by the company
- Responsible for Statutory Year End closing and consolidation
- Strong support to the Group CFO and the management through correct and timely reporting
- Ad-hoc analysis and work-flow optimization including the use of the IT platforms and tools
- Liquidity forecasts and reporting
- Responsible for VAT reporting in UK and DK.
- A relevant master’s degree (cand.merc.aud or similar)
- English language at a high professional level
- Knowledge of UK GAAP is essential
- An outstanding grasp of the accounting and financial toolboxes
- Experience working in international environments, either directly or via clients, or for a PE-owned company
- Experience working as an auditor in Big 4 or another highly reputable company is seen as an advantage
- Experience managing a small team or at the point in your career where this would be the natural next step
- As a person you are pro-active, independent and in general, walk as you talk
- The position requires a person who is independent, can ensure high quality financial reporting, who is trustworthy and timely – and acceptable to a demanding PE environment
- You have a result-oriented personality along with a desire and ability to meet targets. You also have a sympathetic style that fits the informal culture of the company.
- You possess an inner motivation and drive to excel in what you do
- You are structured and analytical, however at the same time, you can balance the demands and mechanics within the organisation.
The finance team concists of 5 employees and the CFO, all located in Denmark.
European LifeCare Group is one of Europe's largest independent provider of travel clinics and public vaccination programmes.
Founded in 1998, today European LifeCare Group has specialist clinics covering most of Denmark and the UK, where the company trades under a number of brands, including Danske Lægers Vaccinations Service, Vaccination UK, London Travel Clinic and Citydoc.
European LifeCare Group also works for both the Danish and English National Health Service as a contracted service provider of immunisation programmes in schools and national influenza vaccination programmes.
Application deadline: 15.12.2023
Wanted starting date: as soon as possible
Hours per week: 37,5 hours