Office Administrator - Flu Season - Newham
We usually respond within three days
Flu Immunisation Office Administrator (Fixed Term Contract)
We have a number of fixed term contracts to cover our School aged Flu immunisation programme.
Pay: £12.50. FTE £24,375
Fixed Term Contract: From 1st week September to mid-December (Approx. the 15th December 2023)
Working Days: Monday to Friday (office based)
Hours: 8.00am – 17:30pm (additional hours available throughout the contract inc evenings are until 7.30pm latest)
Location: Newham and other surrounding areas
You must be able to commitment for the entire duration of the contract.
Vaccination UK are a dynamic and rapidly expanding company who have been commissioned by NHS England since 2015 to provide school aged immunisations, including Influenza, to pupils across numerous counties and Boroughs in England, including, the Black Country, Hertfordshire, Hereford & Worcester and 9 Boroughs of North East London. From September 2021, we will also have opportunities across East Anglia.
We are rated Good by the Care Quality Commission and we make it our mission to provide an effective, safe and accessible school aged immunisation service. We aim to provide our staff with a workplace environment that is positive and welcoming
The focus of the role is to promote and support the operation of our School Aged Immunisation Service in Newham and surrounding areas based in our local office location. Our services are primarily delivered on-site in schools for children of primary and secondary age, however, we also deliver these immunisations in community clinic settings.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested.
• Follow instruction from the Programme manager & Senior admin staff and work in line with the Standard Operating Procedure for School Immunisation.
• Handle queries from managers and employees
• Promptly answer the questions of staff and other stakeholders
• Prepare and file forms and other documents
• Measure and report on project performance
• Act as the point of contact for all participants
• Oversee day-to-day operations
• Analyse all operations and forward suggestions for improvement to the Team Lead
• Answer scheduling queries via email and phone
• Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
• Verify data by comparing it to source documents
• Update existing data
• Enter data provided directly from customers
• Undertake other duties commensurate with the level of this position
• Comply with Company polices & procedures
• GCSE level of education or equivalent
• Proficient use of Microsoft office suite.
• Experience as an Administrator or similar role.
• In-depth knowledge of program management and development procedures.
• Hands on experience reporting.
• Demonstrate good communication skills.
• Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Proactive problem solver
Mandatory Training: -
This post is subject to all mandatory training being completed prior to starting. This includes Safeguarding for Children, BLS, Anaphylaxis and Infection Control.
We require all successful candidate to have a DBS (Disclosure and barring Service) criminal record check, this is due to the type of role and the access to date that the postholders will have. If you have anything to declare before we received the results please let us know during the interview stage.
- Public Vaccinations
- Administrator - School Immunisation Programme
- UK - School Immunisation Office - Newham
- Yearly salary
- Employment type
- Employment Type
UK - School Immunisation Office - Newham
Our mission is to fight disease and save lives by making prevention and treatment easy, accessible and safe.
About European LifeCare Group
European LifeCare Group is one of Europe's largest independent provider of travel clinics and public vaccination programmes.
Founded in 1998, today European LifeCare Group has specialist clinics covering most of Denmark and the UK, where the company trades under a number of brands, including Danske Lægers Vaccinations Service, Vaccination UK, London Travel Clinic and Citydoc.
European LifeCare Group also works for both the Danish and English National Health Service as a contracted service provider of immunisation programmes in schools and national influenza vaccination programmes.
Office Administrator - Flu Season - Newham
Loading application form
Already working at European LifeCare Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.